My classes create space and strength in the body and calm and quieten the mind.
We breathe, move and deeply relax.
I am based in Primrose Hill, Camden and work at a variety of yoga centres, business, universities and public venues across London and the south.
Primrose Hill Yoga: Every Thursday 5.30 – 6.30 pm. Strengthen, stretch, relax and restore in a beautiful, spacious, peaceful studio. £10 a class if booked as a series of four. Drop ins £11. All welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book!
Late Autumn ‘yang and yin’ weekend workshop in Primrose Hill: 4.00 – 6.00 pm on Sunday 12th November. A dynamic ‘yang’ style strengthening sequence to warm and energise the body before some nurturing yin and restorative yoga and a long, deep relaxation known as a yoga nidra. Followed by tea and delicious homemade cake! £26 or £22 if booked by 1 October.
Releasing Computer Posture: A 50 minute office based workshop using chair yoga to alleviate back, neck, shoulder and wrist pain. From as little as £9pp.
“I very much enjoy Caroline’s yoga classes. She is clear in her instructions, encouraging and friendly. Every week has a different theme so there is always something new and different to look forward to. She offers different options for many of the poses so that all ability levels are catered for. After each class, I feel mentally refreshed as though I have had a deep restorative sleep”.
“Thank you again Caroline, I really enjoyed the session tonight. Some miracles must have happened because my lower back pain just went away. I felt completely “refreshed” and felt a very acutely positive energy flowing.”
More about my yoga and my yoga classes…
- My classes are not just about creating beautiful yoga poses. They are about moving and breathing in a way that will improve your physical and mental well-being. All classes include pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation and full relaxation.
- All classes follow a specific theme. For example, one week we may work to strengthen the core and mental focus, whilst another we might improve our overall strength and flexibility to create a sense of balance throughout the whole body and mind.
- I have first-hand experience of working in a high pressure environment where stress levels often run high. My classes provide a simple and effective way of reducing physical and mental tension.
- My classes are for everyone and are about having fun too! People of all ages (from 20 to 80) and walks of life come to my classes. We laugh as we wobble in balances and smile as we stretch.
- I have experience of many styles of asana (posture practice) including vinyasa flow, Iyengar, restorative, yin and ashtanga. I infuse my classes with the elements of these styles that I believe to be most beneficial.
"Thank you again Caroline, I really enjoyed the session tonight. Some miracles must have happened because my lower back pain just went away. I felt completely refreshed."− City Worker
"Caroline has really helped to improve my posture, balance and overall body awareness – classes with her are great fun and make me feel more relaxed."− School Teacher, aged 45
"Caroline has taught me a variety of restorative postures and breathing techniques that help me feel calmer and sleep better."− City Lawyer, aged 32